Wednesday 14 August 2013

Try Stampin' On Tuesday #130

It has been a while since I have taken part in a challenge.  Each week I look at the wonderful creations the DT team from Try Stampin' On Tuesday make.  This week I finally had some time to take part in their sketch challenge - #130. 
 
Here is my creation:


Based on this sketch.

 
 
And here is the inside of my card:


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Flower Shop
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: Big Shot, Petals-a-plenty Embossing Folder, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Moulds, Pearl Basic Jewels, (Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies - non SU)

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  They are greatly appreciated.  Have a great day.

Angela 


 

2 comments :

  1. A gorgeous card Angela. The colours are really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angela, for being selected for this week "NZSU pic of the week" I LOVE the colours in this card, and the stamp set is one of my favourite!Please go to NZSU and get your award badge.

    ReplyDelete